Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park review score: 99/100. Thinking of having a water park in your own backyard this summer? The Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park is a wonderful and one of the largest inflatable water park slides for children of all ages while adults can join the fun too. We bought one last summer just in time for my son’s 4th birthday party. Ten of his friends joined the fun and they had a blast! My son really enjoyed playing with this amazing inflatable slide. We even used this several times in its dry state for some adventure play.
Having a spacious sunny space in your backyard is an advantage to hold this inflatable water slide, with a length of 18’ by 11’ wide and 10.5’ in height. Children will truly enjoy climbing up the wall of this inflatable water park down to the giant curved slide for a splash landing, play water basketball and water-blasting with friends with the canon that consistently shoots water for added fun.
This Banzai water park slide inflates in about 3 minutes. It features a heavy duty Dura-Tech construction that ensures long-lasting durability and strength.Buy Now: Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park (Free Shipping)
See how this water slide can make your family’s summer get away ultimately fun:
Items included in the package:
- Inflatable Water Slide
- Ground Stakes
- Water Fillable Ballast Bags
- Blower Motor
- Storage Bag
- Repair Patches
What we like about Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park:
- Rather than going out or taking a trip to resorts or amusement parks, you can save more money by installing the Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park right in your own backyard. That only means having more hours of family bonding time together!
- Having this water slide in your backyard making it an ideal venue for your kids’ birthday parties or any family get-together. Instead of having your kids sitting inside the house – just playing video games and watching cartoons – this is a great alternative!
- The curve slide adds a good twist as the children don’t need to get off the slide to climb back and forth – keeping the slide and pool clean from dirt.
- This inflatable water slide is durable, easy to move around when blown up and can last for more than a year. In fact, you can enjoy using it all summer long!
- We hardly noticed a significant increase in our water bill even if we leave the water on for at least 2 hours 3 days a week.
What we dislike about Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park:
- Like any case of inflatable slides, putting up this slide is fast and easy but taking it down and storing this back is time-consuming. However, this is still worth the effort.
- This inflatable slide’s seams and linings start to split and rips off due to extended use. Although, there’s a repair patch available for the tears, it becomes a hassle.
- The pool doesn’t have a padding, however, you can put blankets or yoga mats underneath to ensure safety. From the video below, the little girl says that her bottom doesn’t hurt when she slides down (although his dad didn’t put any blankets or mats under the slide):
- There’s not enough room in the splash pool – it is important that it is clear as children may bump into each other if one of them slides down from the top of the slide.
- We use buckets to drain water faster as the drain of the slide is too small.
Tips on using the Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park:
- When cleaning this inflatable slide, ensure to inflate it first and place it on top of a tarp to protect it from the grass and dirt.
- Spray water down the slide with a garden hose to remove loose dirt. Use only a very mild soap solution or vinyl cleaner and a soft sponge in directly wiping down the surfaces of the slide. Rinse it off with a garden hose and allow the slide to air dry.
- Use a soft towel to wipe off the water in the seams and folds as these hold more water and may take longer to dry.
- Consider spraying the slide with a household disinfectant to kill any bacteria after cleaning.
- Remind kids that there should be no hanging and leaning on the slide nets, no bringing of sharp objects near the slide and only one person at a time on the top. This will prevent any future damage or accident.
- Ensure that children slide down one at time from the top to avoid bumping with each other.
- Dump a few ounces of a mild, liquid soap or kid’s shampoo at the top of the slide down to the edge of the curve as this results to lesser friction and fabric burns on the body. This also helps in eliminating molds from building up.
- You can use any utility pump like 1/12 HP from Home Depot to recirculate the water into the slide. This prevents water overflow and helps in eliminating damage in your lawn and increase in water bill.
- Do not store the slide dump as molds or mildew can cause damage to the slide’s material. You can opt to store the inflatable water slide in a bigger bag or box, or just keep it on a large tarp instead.
- This inflatable water slide can be bought from Amazon. Customer service is good and in case early problems like rips in the slide rises, they will offer you a replacement or refund.
- Although this inflatable water slide is made-well and durable, remember that it gets overused over time – kids jumping on it and water all over it. Expect it to have at least a 2-year lifespan.
- The inflatable water slide is large and durable enough – but at least have a moderate number of children using it especially in a kid’s party – jumping and playing with it, expect it to get a lot of stress and may not last longer. Recommended children age for this water slide is 5 – 15 years old. Adult supervision is highly recommended especially if children 5 years and below are playing too.
- We find this inflatable slide as a great learning curve and entertainment to kids – this also keeps kids busy and no need to go out.
Now, get ready for an ultimate summer blast with your kids!