This cake is great for children that love to build things. It is an easy and delicious cake for all ages. Your one year old will love to knock down this cake.
1 box of prepared cake mix
ingredients specified on the back of the cake mix
2 cans of white frosting
1. Using a boxed cake mix, bake in a 13×9 pan according to box instructions. Any cake mix can be used.
2. Wait until completely cooled and remove from pan. Cut into lego shapes. It should form two rectangular pieces and two square pieces. The cake may need to be flattened on top.
3. Split the frosting into different bowls. Dye the frosting your desired colors. Lightly coat the cake pieces. This coat can be messy. This is the crumb coat.
4. Let the frosting coat harden. This is best accomplished by placing in a refrigerator for an hour. The next step is to frost again for a final coat. Make sure to make this coat smooth and neat.
5. Cut the marshmallows in half, and cover in frosting. Place them on the cake in the shape of lego blocks.
Tip: Greasing the scissors will make the cutting simpler.